本地时间 : 16:26, 04 Aug 2020
31 Aug 15
Concorde Shah Alam is offering a wholesome buffet with tantalizing dishes that will be prepared by our in-house chefs both on August 31 and September 16 when the nation celebrates Merdeka Day and Malaysia Day respectively. Featuring an elaborate array of local flavors, patrons at our coffeehouse, The Melting Pot, will be spoilt for choice of dishes that are presented before them on these two auspicious days. On the Merdeka Day, do not hesitate to try the Ikan Singgang curry cooked Malay style. Also take note of our chef’s recommendation – Gulai Lemak Cili Api , it is scrumptiously very rich, spicy and succulent curry-like sauce. Nasi Lemak Kedah is also a dish that should not be missed out. The yellow-coloured rice serve with spicy chicken sambal is simply lip-smacking. To bring back the old memories, Ubi Rebus with Sambal Tumis is also served. The boiled potato with spicy Ikan Bilis Sambal will be heavenly when it goes together with fresh coffee. Complete you meal on a sweet note and enjoy our sweet desserts, including Lempeng Kelapa Gula Melaka, a Malaysian version of pancake with coconut flavour and serve with palm sugar. The spread for Malaysia Day is equally attractive, especially the Nasi Kandar which is a mildly flavoured rice serves with a variety of curries and side dishes. The classic Ikan Bakar or Grilled Fish with is another in the must try list. The smell of burnt banana leaves imparts the fish with a smoky flavour and the sambal infuses the fish fillet with layers upon layers of spicy taste. There is also Ideal Milk Prawn Thai Style for those who love Thai food. The fish lovers should try our luscious Steam Fish Chow Chow. Delicious desserts are the best to end a day full of happiness. Our traditional and mouth-watering Candol Pulut Kacang Merah and fried ice-ream are a must try! Merdeka and Malaysia Day Hi-Tea are available from 12.00noon to 4.30pm, priced at RM66.00nett per adult. For reservations, please call Melting Pot Café at 03-55122200 ext 2304. More info is available at shahalam.concordehotelsresorts.com *All prices and charges are inclusive of 10% service charge *menus are subject to change< 返回至媒体页面
Dear Valued Guests,
We are pleased to inform you that our hotel is open now.
To ensure your health and safety during your stay, we have put in place some measures to observe social distancing, including the following:
1. Request for extra bed must be made in advance when making room reservation; last minute request will not be allowed.
2. Housekeeping service will be provided only on every third day during the stay.
3. Housekeeping of room will not be carried out while guests are in the room.
4. All requested additional amenities will be delivered but will be placed outside the room.
5. Hotel laundry service is not available.
6. All luggage brought by guests will be disinfected at hotel lobby.
7. Swimming pool and Kilos Fitness Centre now open. Guests are advised to adhere the new normal SOPs.
8. Self-service parking at Valet Parking Lot at hotel driveway is available @ RM22nett per entry per car.
9. Complimentary shuttle service is temporarily suspended until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Your safety and comfort is our priority.