本地时间 : 16:16, 04 Aug 2020
01 Jun 16
On 26th May 2016, Melting Pot Café hosted Ramadan Media Review for the media, We are indeed delighted to receive overwhelming response, with a total of 32 reporters and bloggers from various media companies attended. Also, in conjunction with the celebration of upcoming Ramadan month, it is our yearly traditional way of saying thank you and goodwill, the Hotel distributed 8,000 free packets of signature Bubur Lambuk to Shah Alam residents and all guests.
Click to see our media coverage below:
Newspaper : HARIAN METRO (27th May 2016)
Newspaper : Selangorkini (8th June 2016)< 返回至媒体页面
Dear Valued Guests,
We are pleased to inform you that our hotel is open now.
To ensure your health and safety during your stay, we have put in place some measures to observe social distancing, including the following:
1. Request for extra bed must be made in advance when making room reservation; last minute request will not be allowed.
2. Housekeeping service will be provided only on every third day during the stay.
3. Housekeeping of room will not be carried out while guests are in the room.
4. All requested additional amenities will be delivered but will be placed outside the room.
5. Hotel laundry service is not available.
6. All luggage brought by guests will be disinfected at hotel lobby.
7. Swimming pool and Kilos Fitness Centre now open. Guests are advised to adhere the new normal SOPs.
8. Self-service parking at Valet Parking Lot at hotel driveway is available @ RM22nett per entry per car.
9. Complimentary shuttle service is temporarily suspended until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Your safety and comfort is our priority.