本地时间 : 16:42, 04 Aug 2020
04 Jun 15
The Bubur Lambuk programme and Media Food Review Ramadan Promotion was held on 4th June 2015. 20 reporters and photographers from 6 medias attended this event. All 8000 packets of Bubur Lambuk has been distributed to the guests, offices and Shah Alam Residences before 7pm.
Click to see our Media coverage below:
Newspaper : The Star (10th June 2015)
Newspaper: Harian Metro (1st July 2015)
Newspaper: KOSMO (2nd July 2015)< 返回至媒体页面
Dear Valued Guests,
We are pleased to inform you that our hotel is open now.
To ensure your health and safety during your stay, we have put in place some measures to observe social distancing, including the following:
1. Request for extra bed must be made in advance when making room reservation; last minute request will not be allowed.
2. Housekeeping service will be provided only on every third day during the stay.
3. Housekeeping of room will not be carried out while guests are in the room.
4. All requested additional amenities will be delivered but will be placed outside the room.
5. Hotel laundry service is not available.
6. All luggage brought by guests will be disinfected at hotel lobby.
7. Swimming pool and Kilos Fitness Centre now open. Guests are advised to adhere the new normal SOPs.
8. Self-service parking at Valet Parking Lot at hotel driveway is available @ RM22nett per entry per car.
9. Complimentary shuttle service is temporarily suspended until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Your safety and comfort is our priority.