Priority Plus Terms & Conditions
Priority Plus Terms & Conditions
1. Program Term. This is a 2-year membership commencing on 1 May 2023 and ending on 30 April 2025.
2. Membership. Membership in the Program enables a member to earn Points based on qualified, materialized and paid accommodation, meeting and banquet events, and dine-in restaurant meals in the hotel, which can then be redeemed for Rewards in accordance with the Program terms and conditions herein.
3. Conditions. To be eligible for Membership in the Program, the following conditions must be met:
- The member must be an Individual or corporate booker, meaning that the member must be an individual who books guest and meeting rooms, and meals in the hotel.
- The member must be at least 18 years of age.
- Enrolment into the Program occurs exclusively by invitation of a Membership in the Program and is subject to approval by Concorde Hotel Shah Alam, which reserves its right to refuse acceptance without giving any reason.
4. Exclusions. All employees of Concorde Hotels & Resorts Group, travel agents and conference agents are not allowed to participate to the Program. The Program does not apply to all commissionable reservations, airline reservations, reservations made via the GDS, FIT and Tour/ Travel reservations.
5. Registration Process. Upon registration, member will be sent a login and password by email. Upon receipt of this information, member must complete the mandatory registration details online at shahalam.concordehotelsresorts.com and confirm acceptance of these terms and conditions. Member must confirm permission of his or her employer to enrol into and benefit from the Program. Member shall ensure that all information provided in the registration form is accurate at the point of submission. Members shall ensure that Concorde Hotel Shah Alam is kept informed and updated of any change in their personal details or other information provided.
6. Change of Employer. Members who change employers must update their contact details online to enrol into and benefit from the Program within 30 calendar days of the change. awarded for any Program Booking shall be at such rate or value as may be determined by Concorde Hotel Shah Alam in its absolute discretion. Concorde Hotel Shah Alam may at any time and from time to time change or revise the basis of Points which could be earned or awarded for any Program booking without giving any notice.
1. Award of Points. Points are awarded to members and added to their account on the basis of points for every Ringgit Malaysia spent of Qualifying Spend. Qualifying Spend includes expenditure relating to overnight stays, meetings, conference rooms, food & beverage services linked to meetings and all-inclusive meeting packages, including taxes and service charges, which have been paid in full. Qualifying Spend excludes telephone, internet, laundry, business centre and other hotel incidentals, and non-hotel expenditures booked and paid for through the Hotel. Leisure bookings are not eligible. Points are not awarded on cancelled bookings or bookings which have not been paid in full.
2. Basis of Points Computation. Accommodation – One (1) point for every One Ringgit Malaysia (RM1.00); Restaurant Meal – One (1) point for every Three Ringgit Malaysia (RM3.00); Meeting & Banquet Events – Two Hundred (200) points for every One Thousand Ringgit Malaysia (RM1,000.00). Points are not awarded on fractions of Ringgit Malaysia or fractions of Thousand Ringgit Malaysia respectively. The number of Points earned or awarded for any Program Booking shall be at such rate or value as may be determined by Concorde Hotel Shah Alam in its absolute discretion. Concorde Hotel Shah Alam may at any time and from time to time change or revise the basis of Points which could be earned or awarded for any Program booking without giving any notice.
3. Membership Number. The Member must provide his/her Membership number to the Concorde Hotel Shah Alam Reservations Personnel when making a booking in order to earn any Points for the booking. No backdating of points request will be entertained.
4. Points Adjustments. Points listed in a member’s account are subject to change to reflect actual spend, any adjustments and Program changes. Members who believe that their account activity statement is inaccurate must contact the Priority Plus Personnel. Point adjustments will not be made more than 90 days after the last day of the event to which the claimed points relate. Members must keep all booking details, hotel receipts and invoices for their records, as they will be required for point adjustment requests.
5. Points Transfers. The Points credited to any Account are not transferable to any other Account.
6. Claim of Points. Points can only be claimed once in respect of an event. Any subsequent claim of points for the same event will be rejected. In the event of a dispute between members who claim points for the same event, Concorde Hotel Shah Alam will decide in its sole discretion to which member points are allocated and in which proportion. This decision will be final and binding on the members concerned.
7. Retrospective Claims on Joining. Upon enrolment, members may claim points for events at Hotel, provided that the event(s) took place within 30 days preceding the date of activation for Priority Plus membership and that the claim must be made within 30 days after the last day of the event to which it relates.
C. POINTS REDEMPTION
1. Redeeming Points for Rewards. Members may redeem their points for rewards online at shahalam.concordehotelsresorts.com or using the Rewards Claim Form. The available Redemption Partners and the points required for the rewards will be detailed on the Priority Plus Loyalty Program website. Members must have the required number of points in their account prior to redeeming points for rewards. Concorde Hotel Shah Alam reserves the right to delete, add, modify or substitute rewards or award selections in this Program at any time.
2. Points Have no Value. Points are not redeemable for cash or any other form of credit and have no value until presented for redemption in accordance with the Program terms and conditions. Points have no fixed or ascertainable cash value. Members have no ownership interest in accrued points and accrued points are not the property of the members. Use of the word “earn” in these terms and conditions and in marketing materials in relation to points shall mean “collect” and shall not infer that the points have any value until they are presented for redemption. Points may not be purchased or sold and are not transferable except as otherwise stated herein.
3. Validity of Points. Points will expire at the end of the Program and the points shall be valid for redemption within 30 days from the end of the Program term. Any unused points thereof will lapse upon expiry.
1. Rewards. The Rewards under the Program are subject to availability. Concorde Hotel Shah Alam does not guarantee or warrant that any or all of the Rewards will be available at any time and Concorde Hotel Shah Alam reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, change, or suspend at its sole discretion at any time and without notice any of the Rewards from the Program.
2. Limitation of Liability. Concorde Hotel Shah Alam and agents make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, with respect to rewards, and shall not be liable for any loss, expense (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees), accident or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of such rewards or as a result of any defect or failure of such rewards. Any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are specifically disclaimed. The Member shall deal with and resolve all disputes and claims regarding goods, services, facilities and benefits constituting any Rewards directly with the vendors, suppliers or distributors thereof.
3. Tax Liability. Points or rewards received through participation may be subject to tax liability. All tax liability, including and without limitation disclosure connected with the receipt and/or use of points or rewards, is the responsibility of the member.
4. Collection of Rewards. All redeemed Rewards must be collected within two (2) months from notification date, failing which the Rewards will be forfeited and deducted points will not be reinstated. Rewards must be collected by member personally. If the Member appoints a third party to collect his/her rewards, an Authorisation Letter must be completed, signed off and sent to Concorde Hotel Shah Alam prior to the date of collection. Rewards will not be mailed or couriered to members for safety and security reasons.
E. SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OR RENEWAL
1. Cancellation of Membership by Hotel. Concorde Hotel Shah Alam reserves the right to suspend or terminate or/and revoke any and all unredeemed points collected by any member, as the case may be, the Membership of any Member at any time without assigning any reason or giving any notice. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, Concorde Hotel Shah Alam reserves the right to terminate a Member’s Membership based on circumstances including but not limited to:
- Breach by the Member of any of these Program terms and conditions;
- The Member is discovered to have supplied any misleading information or made any misrepresentation to Concorde Hotel Shah Alam in connection with the Program;
- The Member abuses any privilege accorded to him/her under the Program;
- The Member engages in any fraudulent activities under or in connection with the Program;
- The Member violate of any national, state or local law or regulation in connection with the use of membership benefits;
- The Member is deceased or is declared bankrupt;
- The Member ceases to be an employee of the corporate entity or business which has approved the Member’s Membership;
- The Member ceases to be authorized to participate in the Program;
- The Member displays inappropriate behaviours at any participating establishment or against any member of staff of Concorde Hotel Shah Alam;
- Commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Program;
- The member own more than one active account per member;
- Any other circumstances as may be determined by Concorde Hotel Shah Alam.
2. Termination of Membership by Member. Members may cancel their membership by written notice to any of our Priority Plus Personnel. Members will have 30 days from the receipt of notice of termination to redeem their points. All unredeemed points will be forfeited after this date.
3. Lapsed Accounts. Any account which remains inactive for 12 consecutive months will be deemed to have expired and any unredeemed or unclaimed points will be void. Members may re-activate their lapsed account, but the previous points balance will not be re-instated.
1. Program Availability and Termination. Concorde Hotel Shah Alam reserves the right to restrict, suspend, discontinue or cancel part or the whole of this Program upon 30 days written notice posted on the Priority Plus website and sent to the email address of all Active Members (the “Termination Notice”). No further claims for points will be accepted after the date of the Termination Notice and any claims made but not approved by that date will be deemed invalid and declined. Members may redeem earned points for rewards up to 90 days after the date of the Termination Notice. Points not redeemed thereafter will be forfeited. An Active Member is defined as any member having points activity (accrual or redemption) within the last 12 months.
2. Changes in Terms and Conditions. Concorde Hotel Shah Alam reserves the right to change, limit, modify or cancel Program terms and conditions, benefits, conditions of participation, rewards and reward levels in whole or part at any time, even though changes may affect the value of points or rewards already accumulated. Members will be bound by any such changes.
3. Notice of Changes. Any such changes will be shown in these terms and conditions on the Priority Plus website at shahalam.concordehotelsresorts.com and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. Concorde Hotel Shah Alam will attempt to notify Active Members of Program changes, but will not be liable for failure to do so, and all members will nevertheless be bound.
4. Restrictions. Participation in the Program and the awarding of incentives are void where prohibited by law and subject to any applicable government regulations. Some employers, by policy, may prohibit or restrict employee participation in the Program. Concorde Hotel Shah Alam assumes no responsibility or liability for compliance with these policies. Members are informed that participation in the Program may require prior approval of their employer, and that it is the members’ responsibility to obtain such prior approval. Members may be asked to confirm prior approval upon enrolment into the Program.
5. Program Interpretation. Interpretations of Program terms and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Concorde Hotel Shah Alam. The decision of Concorde Hotel Shah Alam is binding on all matters concerning the Program. Neither the Program nor any benefit offered by the Program creates, constitutes or gives rise to any legal or contractual rights by members against Concorde Hotel Shah Alam.
6. Limitation of Liability. Notwithstanding any other provision herein, in no event shall Concorde Hotel Shah Alam or its affiliated or related corporations, or their respective servants or agents, be liable to any Member or any third party claiming through a Member, whether in contract of tort, for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, special or consequential or of any nature suffered by any Member resulting from the use or inability to use any of the privileges attached to this Program or Membership thereto, including without limitation to:
- Any injury or death;
- Any unauthorized use of the Membership, Points or Rewards;
- Any unauthorized redemption of Points;
- A Member’s failure to comply with the Program Terms;
- The suspension or termination of the Program;
- Any error, omission or inaccuracy in any information provided by Concorde Hotel Shah Alam
- Any defect, deficiency, breakdown of any software or system of Concorde Hotel Shah Alam or Participating Facility or of the Concorde Hotel Shah Alam Booker’s Website, or any loss, corruption or deletion of any data or information supplied by a Member.
7. Local Laws. The award and accumulation of Points shall be subject to all laws applicable to Concorde Hotel Shah Alam or the Member which restrict, prohibit or limit the number of Points or the scope or extent of the Rewards.
8. Taxes. The Member shall bear and pay any local, state, federal or any other taxes and duties levied or imposed on the Member participation in the Program and or in obtaining or enjoying any benefits under the Program or any Rewards.
9. Notices. Concorde Hotel Shah Alam may send any notice or communication addressed to the Member concerning the Program, the Account or any Rewards to any office address, e-mail address, facsimile address provided by the Member for the purpose or which appears in any record of Concorde Hotel Shah Alam to be the office address, e-mail address, facsimile address from which the Member communicated to Concorde Hotel Shah Alam and any such notice or communication sent to any such address shall be deemed to have been sent to and received by the Member within three (3) days after it was sent by pre-paid post and upon dispatch by Concorde Hotel Shah Alam if sent by e-mail or facsimile transmission.
10. Data Protection. Any personal information (including but not limited to a member’s name, mailing address, telephone number and email address) provided by a member to Concorde Hotel Shah Alam, either when applying for membership of the Program or by continuing to exercise the privileges of membership of the Program, will be stored electronically and used for the administration of the Program. In order for Concorde Hotel Shah Alam to fulfill their obligations under the Program, the member accepts and consents to the fact that personal information may be transferred worldwide to any third parties with which Concorde Hotel Shah Alam are affiliated within the scope of the Program or to third parties to process the personal information on Concorde Hotel Shah Alam’s behalf or where required by applicable law or in the event of a company re-organisation, merger or acquisition for use of such information for the administration of membership records, guest services, advertising, marketing and communication purposes.
11. Communications to Members. Concorde Hotel Shah Alam or any of the HPL Hotels & Resorts Group of Companies may contact members for marketing purposes by mail, fax, telephone or email.