Local Time : 06:35, 06 Aug 2020
14 Dec 17
You are not forgotten. As part of our ‘We Care, We Share’ activity, this year selected home is Rumah Bakti Ci Hang. Established in 1986, Persatuan Kebajikan Ci Hang-Chempaka Selangor is a registered welfare organization providing services to the poor, abandoned, aged and physically challenged individuals. In total there are 36 residents, aged between 56-91 years old. It was such a lively and merry occasion where the folks were treated to a sumptuous lunch, danced and sang their hearts out with joy and laughter along with our hosts to the music played by our very own resident strollers.
< Back To Media Page
Dear Valued Guests,
We are pleased to inform you that our hotel is open now.
To ensure your health and safety during your stay, we have put in place some measures to observe social distancing, including the following:
1. Request for extra bed must be made in advance when making room reservation; last minute request will not be allowed.
2. Housekeeping service will be provided only on every third day during the stay.
3. Housekeeping of room will not be carried out while guests are in the room.
4. All requested additional amenities will be delivered but will be placed outside the room.
5. Hotel laundry service is not available.
6. All luggage brought by guests will be disinfected at hotel lobby.
7. Swimming pool and Kilos Fitness Centre now open. Guests are advised to adhere the new normal SOPs.
8. Self-service parking at Valet Parking Lot at hotel driveway is available @ RM22nett per entry per car.
9. Complimentary shuttle service is temporarily suspended until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Your safety and comfort is our priority.