Local Time : 17:35, 12 Aug 2020
25 Mar 17
Save Our Rainforest Race (SORR) is back! The 5th edition of the race, which was held on March 25, 2017 in Taman Negara Teluk Bahang in Penang. About 1,000 participants nationwide from universities, schools and international schools, government agencies, NGOS as well as members of the public. This event also was sponsored by Tenaga Nasional Berhad, Concorde Hotels & Resorts, Hard Rock Hotel Penang, Jabatan Perhilitan Pulau Pinang, Jabatan Perikanan Pulau Pinang, Jabatan Perhutanan Negeri Pulau Pinang, SMK Teluk Bahang, Pulau Pinang, and Persekutuan Pengakap Malaysia Negeri Pulau Pinang.
< Back To Media Page
Dear Valued Guests,
We are pleased to inform you that our hotel is open now.
To ensure your health and safety during your stay, we have put in place some measures to observe social distancing, including the following:
1. Request for extra bed must be made in advance when making room reservation; last minute request will not be allowed.
2. Housekeeping service will be provided only on every third day during the stay.
3. Housekeeping of room will not be carried out while guests are in the room.
4. All requested additional amenities will be delivered but will be placed outside the room.
5. Hotel laundry service is not available.
6. All luggage brought by guests will be disinfected at hotel lobby.
7. Swimming pool and Kilos Fitness Centre now open. Guests are advised to adhere the new normal SOPs.
8. Self-service parking at Valet Parking Lot at hotel driveway is available @ RM22nett per entry per car.
9. Complimentary shuttle service is temporarily suspended until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Your safety and comfort is our priority.