Local Time : 04:17, 23 Sep 2020
01 Jun 16
In this Ramadan month, the Concorde Hotel Shah Alam kitchen brigade at Melting Pot Café were busy whipping up an enthralling feast of the “Citarasa Negeri Selat” dishes to their valued guests.
All the way from the north to the south of Malaysia, we bring you the authentic flavors of the traditional dishes from the straits settlement that is Kedah, Penang, Perak, Selangor, Malacca and Johor serving their Ramadan buffet. Tempt your taste buds with us after a long day of fasting with the all-time favorite dishes from these states
Click to see our media coverage below:
BERITA HARIAN (12th June 2016)
SINAR HARIAN (12th June 2016
KOSMO (22th June 2016)
SELANGORKINI (17th June 2016)
Livelifelah (30th May 2016)
Mamatisya (31th May 2016)
Enveeus (6th June 2016)
Jari jari Halusku (4th June 2016)
Babab.net (13th June 2016)
Easy For You (7th June 2016)
Bernama Youth (31th May 2016)< Back To Media Page
Dear Valued Guests,
We are pleased to inform you that our hotel is open now.
To ensure your health and safety during your stay, we have put in place some measures to observe social distancing, including the following:
1. Request for extra bed must be made in advance when making room reservation; last minute request will not be allowed.
2. Housekeeping service will be provided only on every third day during the stay.
3. Housekeeping of room will not be carried out while guests are in the room.
4. All requested additional amenities will be delivered but will be placed outside the room.
5. Hotel laundry service is not available.
6. All luggage brought by guests will be disinfected at hotel lobby.
7. Swimming pool and Kilos Fitness Centre now open. Guests are advised to adhere the new normal SOPs.
8. Self-service parking at Valet Parking Lot at hotel driveway is available @ RM22nett per entry per car.
9. Complimentary shuttle service is temporarily suspended until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Your safety and comfort is our priority.