Local Time : 17:02, 12 Aug 2020
02 Jul 15
Majlis Berbuka Puasa with anak yatim was held at the Grand Ballroom in 2nd July 2015. With the assistance from the hotel’s hosts, all children between age 5 and 17 years old were shown to the Grand Ballroom located at level 2. Over 100 children from these homes were present as the honorable guests of Concorde Hotel Shah Alam.
Click to see our Media coverage below:
Newspaper: KOSMO (11th July 2015)< Back To Media Page
Dear Valued Guests,
We are pleased to inform you that our hotel is open now.
To ensure your health and safety during your stay, we have put in place some measures to observe social distancing, including the following:
1. Request for extra bed must be made in advance when making room reservation; last minute request will not be allowed.
2. Housekeeping service will be provided only on every third day during the stay.
3. Housekeeping of room will not be carried out while guests are in the room.
4. All requested additional amenities will be delivered but will be placed outside the room.
5. Hotel laundry service is not available.
6. All luggage brought by guests will be disinfected at hotel lobby.
7. Swimming pool and Kilos Fitness Centre now open. Guests are advised to adhere the new normal SOPs.
8. Self-service parking at Valet Parking Lot at hotel driveway is available @ RM22nett per entry per car.
9. Complimentary shuttle service is temporarily suspended until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Your safety and comfort is our priority.