Local Time : 06:38, 06 Aug 2020
17 Feb 16
Shah Alam, 17th February 2016 – Concorde Hotel Shah Alam is proud to present an acrobatic Lion Dance performance by Hok Seng Dance Centre to usher in the Chinese New Year of the Monkey. “This year, we are adding a Dragon Dance to the usual 2 Lions from previous years. I believe this will bring everyone more good fortune and good health for the New Year”, said Leo Llambi, General Manager of Concorde Hotel Shah Alam.
Leo Llambi was joined by his team and hotel guests for this ceremony in the hotel’s Lobby, by giving offerings to the lions, before the two gold lions did their rounds to bless the offices and F&B outlets within the hotel.
The grand finale had the dragon dancing on the pillars with stunning acrobatic acts to secure the ang pow that was given by the hotel management as a sign of appreciation.
The dragon & lions continued their performance as they danced with agility and vigor to the thunderous beat of drums and cymbals, which, according to Chinese belief, signifies good luck to all. The show ended with a ‘WOW’ effect shown on the guests’ faces.< Back To Media Page
Dear Valued Guests,
We are pleased to inform you that our hotel is open now.
To ensure your health and safety during your stay, we have put in place some measures to observe social distancing, including the following:
1. Request for extra bed must be made in advance when making room reservation; last minute request will not be allowed.
2. Housekeeping service will be provided only on every third day during the stay.
3. Housekeeping of room will not be carried out while guests are in the room.
4. All requested additional amenities will be delivered but will be placed outside the room.
5. Hotel laundry service is not available.
6. All luggage brought by guests will be disinfected at hotel lobby.
7. Swimming pool and Kilos Fitness Centre now open. Guests are advised to adhere the new normal SOPs.
8. Self-service parking at Valet Parking Lot at hotel driveway is available @ RM22nett per entry per car.
9. Complimentary shuttle service is temporarily suspended until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Your safety and comfort is our priority.