Local Time : 06:00, 06 Aug 2020
15 Feb 16
The hotel which is managed by HPL Hotels and Resorts organized a fire drill exercise with Shah Alam Fire & Rescue Department and Shah Alam District Police Department involving all hotel employees to meet the stringent fire prevention standards in order to ensure safety and security aspects of all guests at the highest level.
The purpose of the drill was to provide tactical experience, sufficient knowledge and training for the employees as well as empower them to calmly face and handle all circumstances that might arise during emergencies, especially fire. The fire drill is part of the procedure and security policy of Concorde Hotel Shah Alam’s continuous efforts to ensure that it is in line with its goals on safety and security, especially in regards to the technical aspects and equipment.
Read More : Starmetro (Friday, 19th February 2016)< Back To Media Page
Dear Valued Guests,
We are pleased to inform you that our hotel is open now.
To ensure your health and safety during your stay, we have put in place some measures to observe social distancing, including the following:
1. Request for extra bed must be made in advance when making room reservation; last minute request will not be allowed.
2. Housekeeping service will be provided only on every third day during the stay.
3. Housekeeping of room will not be carried out while guests are in the room.
4. All requested additional amenities will be delivered but will be placed outside the room.
5. Hotel laundry service is not available.
6. All luggage brought by guests will be disinfected at hotel lobby.
7. Swimming pool and Kilos Fitness Centre now open. Guests are advised to adhere the new normal SOPs.
8. Self-service parking at Valet Parking Lot at hotel driveway is available @ RM22nett per entry per car.
9. Complimentary shuttle service is temporarily suspended until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Your safety and comfort is our priority.