Local Time : 07:06, 06 Aug 2020
20 May 15
Concorde Hotel Shah Alam is pleased to announce the appointment its new General Manager, Leo Llambi. He will oversee all management functions at the hotel and will be instrumental in driving further revenue growth in both business and leisure segments and maintaining Concorde Hotel Shah Alam’s status as one of Selangor’s premier hotels. Leo Llambi joined the HPL Hotels & Resorts Group in October 2007 as Director of Operations at Hard Rock Hotel Bali, before moving to Concorde Hotel Singapore as General Manger, in March 2010. Previous to joining HPL Hotels & Resorts, Mr Leo served the Sheraton Dameisha Hotel & Resort in Shenzhen, China, and other Starwood properties in numerous locations in Australia. The hotel’s new GM brings amazing experience and has also revealed a series of new initiatives to further expand guest services and amenities. Always at Concorde!< Back To Media Page
Dear Valued Guests,
We are pleased to inform you that our hotel is open now.
To ensure your health and safety during your stay, we have put in place some measures to observe social distancing, including the following:
1. Request for extra bed must be made in advance when making room reservation; last minute request will not be allowed.
2. Housekeeping service will be provided only on every third day during the stay.
3. Housekeeping of room will not be carried out while guests are in the room.
4. All requested additional amenities will be delivered but will be placed outside the room.
5. Hotel laundry service is not available.
6. All luggage brought by guests will be disinfected at hotel lobby.
7. Swimming pool and Kilos Fitness Centre now open. Guests are advised to adhere the new normal SOPs.
8. Self-service parking at Valet Parking Lot at hotel driveway is available @ RM22nett per entry per car.
9. Complimentary shuttle service is temporarily suspended until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Your safety and comfort is our priority.