Waktu Setempat : 20:13, 06 Jul 2020
20 Jun 16
Break Fast with the orphans at Concorde Hotel Shah Alam
On 20th June 2016, Concorde Hotel Shah Alam celebrated the holy month of Ramadan with a total of 106 orphanages from 4 houses in Selangor at Hotel’s Grand Ballroom. This event, Sinar Ramadan – Majlis Berbuka Puasa bersama Anak Yatim Miskin and Asnaf’ is in the 13th year and made possible with generous donors from various corporate companies. We are truly honoured to have the presence of Tengku Panglima Diraja Selangor, Tengku Sulaiman Shah to grace this meaningful event. The children were excited and beaming with joy when receiving double ‘Duit Raya’ and goodies from YBhg Kol. Bersekutu (PA) Puan Sri To’ Puan Datuk Shariffa Sabrina Syed Akil representing Tan Sri Dato Seri Syed Yusof bin Tun Syed Nasir, Chairman of Shah Alam Hotel Sdn Bhd. We hope that through this ‘Care & Share’ gesture of ours will brings joys to these children and fulfilled their wishes in celebrating a joyous Hari Raya.
Click to see our media coverage below:
SELANGOR TV (21th June 2016)
< Kembali ke halaman media
Dear Valued Guests,
We are pleased to inform you that our hotel is open now.
To ensure your health and safety during your stay, we have put in place some measures to observe social distancing, including the following:
1. Request for extra bed must be made in advance when making room reservation; last minute request will not be allowed.
2. Housekeeping service will be provided only on every third day during the stay.
3. Housekeeping of room will not be carried out while guests are in the room.
4. All requested additional amenities will be delivered but will be placed outside the room.
5. Hotel laundry service is not available.
6. All luggage brought by guests will be disinfected at hotel lobby.
7. Swimming pool and Kilos Fitness Centre now open. Guests are advised to adhere the new normal SOPs.
8. Self-service parking at Valet Parking Lot at hotel driveway is available @ RM22nett per entry per car.
9. Complimentary shuttle service is temporarily suspended until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Your safety and comfort is our priority.