Nestled in the heart of Selangor, the Concorde Hotel Shah Alam is within easy access from Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Sunway Lagoon Theme Park and Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Golf Resort. This Shah Alam hotel is 45 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
How To Get To The Hotel
• 40 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
• 50 minutes drive from Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT)
• Travelling by limousine from KLIA to hotel will cost RM150
• Travel by Malaysia's Express Rail Link (ERL). The fare is RM35 per person and it takes 28 minutes to reach Kuala Lumpur Sentral Train Station located in Kuala Lumpur city
From Kuala Lumpur City Centre
• Travellers from KL Sentral Train Station can easily take a cab to Concorde Hotel Shah Alam and the fare is about RM40
• Travellers from KL Sentral Train Station can take the Putra LRT to Central Market Station and take a RAPID KL bus no. U80, disembarking at Kompleks PKNS or Section 2 / UITM bus stop. From Kompleks PKNS, Section 2 / UITM take bus no. T602 which will take travellers to Concorde Hotel Shah Alam. The fare for U80 is RM3.00 and RM1.00 for T602.
•Travellers from KL Sentral Train Station can also opt for KTM Komuter intercity train service (Sentul - Port Klang route) and disembark at Shah Alam Komuter station. The fare is RM2.50 and travel time is approximately 40 minutes. From Shah Alam Komuter station, travellers can take bus no. T529 disembarking at Kompleks PKNS or Section 2 / UITM bus stop. From Kompleks PKNS, Section 2 / UITM take bus no. T602 which will take travellers to Concorde Hotel Shah Alam. The fare is RM1.00 for each bus service.
• Driving from KL city centre, travellers can take the Federal Highway to BT. 3 Toll Plaza. The toll fee is RM1.10 for car and RM0.50 for Taxi. After the Toll Plaza, take the second exit on the left into Kayangan roundabout. Take a 3 o'clock turn into Persiaran Kayangan until you reach another roundabout. Take a 12 o'clock turn and head towards Persiaran Selangor. Concorde Hotel Shah Alam is on the RIGHT side of the road. From the Federal Highway, it will only take about 20 minutes to reach CHSA. Federal Highway & New Klang Valley Expressway is the easiest way to get to Shah Alam and Concorde Hotel Shah Alam.
Hpaper Online - an online travel magazine.
Visit the City Of Digital Lights in Shah Alam. More...